Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart a Day - Day 7

That's Amore! Heart-A-Day, Day 7

This one was delicious - followed Pioneer Woman's pizza crust recipe - a staple you should have in your arsenal for seriously yummy homemade crust - added fresh mozzarella and prosciutto, oh and this basil infused olive oil, soooo good.


Sadly, husband had to work tonight, so I ate my little heart pizza all by my lonesome - don't worry, I saved him half - it can be like one of those best friends charm necklaces, or a broken heart? Hmmm, that's probably not good, maybe I should just go polish it off, you know, for the sake of our marriage.

2 comments:

Paperdoll Accessories said...

YUM!!!! My hubs is out tonight as well! Too bad we didn't plan ahead, I could come eat that other half!

Hollie May said...

i want thatttttttttttttttttt