Friday, October 1, 2010

Fine Art Friday - Blue Shadows

The sun is setting earlier and earlier, casting blue shadows on freshly tilled earth.


Small Doses by mutrux

Evidence of Piracy by andreamanard

Small Flowery Branch Tumbler by liveclay

Fine Art Friday is a movement started by artist Jessica Torrant that uses twitter, treasuries, blogging and facebook to find and discuss new artists and favorite works. Search the twitter hashtag #FineArtFriday to see what everyone is talking about and share your favorites!

4 comments:

Jennifer Cowgill said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog... and super beautiful jewelry! Thank you so much for featuring my cup here. I feel honored and will certainly come back for visits! -Laura (liveclay)

janaemadsen said...

oh I love it.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Love this ... the sun was setting the other day - casting the sky in that glorious mixture of blues and oranges. Reminded me of my high school art teacher who introduced me to the works of Maxfield Parrish. This post reminded me of it for the 2nd time in as many days. Beautiful! Thanks!