Friday, January 28, 2011

Fine Art Friday - A Little Mystery

Curiouser and curiouser - someone I'd like to meet, symbols I'd like to decipher, meanings I'd love to dream up.

the natadola 5 by tsktsk

Rimma by tushtush

black bird by Hocus

Fine Art Friday is a movement started by artist Jessica Torrant that uses twitter, treasuries, blogging, flickr and facebook to find and discuss new artists and favorite works. Search the twitter hashtag #FineArtFriday to see what everyone is talking about and share your favorites!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely feature! I'm going to stay a while and soak in all the wonderful art here :)
Best, Rigel

Jill said...

Beautiful! The girl in tushtush's painting looks a lot like you, Analisa. So pretty, so pensive.

Jaros Designs said...

Wow, thank you Jill!

Som's Studio said...

I love your picks Ana!

Unknown said...

I love the color scheme and mysterious feeling to these three - great expression on tushtush's subject, light/dark, brushwork, everything.